We’re looking for the next generation of leading agents!
Do you know a new and ambitious agent making waves in the industry? Is there an up-and-coming agent in your office blowing you away with their professionalism and work ethic? If the answer is YES then click here to nominate a candidate now!
Check out what a past Rising Star Award recipient had to say was one of the best things about becoming a Rising Star — hint: networking, networking, networking 😊.
- Be nominated by the broker or principal of the brokerage (self-nominations will not be accepted).
- Must have no restrictions on DRE license and have no Code of Ethics violations.
- For production year 2019: Be an active C.A.R. member who joined the association in 2018 or later.
- For production year 2019: Closed at least 10 transactions or $3.6 million in transaction volume between 1/1/2019 and 12/31/2019 (subject to verification).
- For production year 2020: Be an active C.A.R. member who joined the association in 2019 or later.
- For production year 2020: Closed at least 10 transactions or $3.6 million in transaction volume between 1/1/2020 and 12/31/2020 (subject to verification).
Application submission guidelines, recipient selection process and more information are available on car.org/difference/Rising-Star.
Applications are due by May 31, 2021.